I've never written a review before, but I had to write this one just because we had such a great experience. Our family of four (two kids age 12) made same day reservations on the spur of the moment. The price was very reasonable and the room was wonderful. We had a king size bed, a pull out sofa, and a rollaway bed. The two people at the front desk (Orlando and Mueed) were helpful, friendly, and informative. The pool was great for our kids after a day of touring the Mall. We took the subway to the hotel, and also the next morning to Arlington Cemetary. We also walked from the hotel to the White House in the early evening, and back. We ate at Johny Rockets which was a couple blocks away. Clean, quiet, reasonably priced, friendly; what more could you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle