“Excellent design meets quintessential Georgetown” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Graham Georgetown

You added The Graham Georgetown to your Saves list
The Graham Georgetown
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1075 Thomas Jefferson Street NW, Washington DC, DC 20007 (Formerly Hotel Monticello) (Georgetown)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
10% + Cocktails
Ranked #25 of 133 Hotels in Washington DC
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Excellent design meets quintessential Georgetown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had a quick one night stay, but was impressed my most everything/everyone I came in touch with. Great location and sleek yet comfortable rooms. The rooms have everything you need and more! Quite a bit of attention was given to the color choices along with the textures and luxurious fabrics throughout the hotel. Great wallpapered accent walls in the room. The bed was to die for. Staff were AMAZING. I had brief conversations with each person I ran into. They cared enough to chat and make sure my stay was going well. Many of which had no direct responsibility to me or my room, but they just cared enough to say hi! That felt great! Rooftop bar was stunning along with the views. Well done. I'll be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Robert C, General Manager at The Graham Georgetown, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Greetings from the Graham Georgetown! Your time and comments are greatly appreciated. It is so rewarding to hear that the care and attention to detail for your comfort were among your positive comments. We are also happy that you were able to enjoy the incredible views and rooftop Observatory! We have an outstanding staff and we are all committed to ensuring a world class experience for each and every guest. We are happy to welcome you back on your next visit.

Kind Regards,
Robert Clark

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a wonderful, beautiful hotel. It is small and very private. The decor is modern and sleek with gray walls and red accents. the rooftop bar has a great view of Georgetown and an exciting , young atmosphere. You do have to factor in the price of parking which is a daily overnight fee. Overall a great place and in the heart of Georgetown!

• Stayed May 2013
Greetings from The Graham Georgetown. Thank you for your positive review of our luxury boutique hotel. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed the modern and sleek decor of our hotel as well as the outstanding and unparalled views of the city that our rooftop Observatory lounge offers. We hope to welcome you back to the Graham Georgetown anytime that you are visitng Washington DC.

Warm Regards,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This place opened only a few weeks ago and it is outstanding. Very nice rooms. Cool rooftop bar that overlooks the city. Excellent location. Service was very good, other than the bar service at the rooftop. At 5pm on a Saturday night they ran out of chardonnay and rather than get some more, that was it. There's a bar downstairs and the two bartenders didn't even make the effort to go down and stock up despite customers asking for it and even jokingly offering to retrieve some from a store! It's not like running out of some rare liquer. It was chardonnay on a warm evening. Sort of amazing, but fortunately an anomoly in an otherwise fun and well appointed place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Coto De Caza, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I recently stayed at the Graham Hotel and it is not only beautiful but the service is top notch! I really enjoyed the Rooftop bar and the shopping nearby in Georgetown. The rooms are very well decorated and comfortable.

Jill

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your time and feedback. We are so pleased to recieve such positive feedback on our service standards and on the beautiful appointments of the hotel product and amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Graham Georgetown the next time your journey brings you back to Washington DC.

Warm Regards,
Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Room 308 was large, clean and well laid out. The huge private terrace is a plus. This "boutique" category hotel lacks uber-amenities (boutique=on your own), but the price and location compensated. The rooftop bar had just opened and was occupied by a younger crowd. We called for room service and were transferred to the restaurant voicemail without response. The front desk people were junior and not very informed. The maid service was terrible - a cleaning towel was left on the floor and dirty glassware was left in the room - the one area they really need to fix. That said, the recently renovated appointments make this a competitive Georgetown stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Provincetown, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here this past weekend and everything couldn't have been more perfect. The staff is personable, the rooms are huge and well done (especially the bathrooms), the food is delicious, the location is amazing and the views from the rooftop are stunning. I cannot say enough great things about the hotel and my experience.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I recently stayed at the newly opened Graham Hotel in Georgetown. The location was ideal to M Street and Wisconsin Street – the focal points in the neighborhood. Upon arriving I was greeted warmly by the staff. I immediately noticed the book of Alexander Graham Bell on the coffee table in the lobby and the gorgeous fireplace in the lower lobby space (I am always a sucker for fireplaces, but who isn’t!) I arrived before check-in and they were kind enough to hold my luggage while I went out to explore. When I returned at 4 pm my room was ready and I was sent to the 7th floor which was the highest guest floor available. I am partial to boutique hotels and travel to many cities and stay in many boutiques and I was immediately impacted by the size and design elements of my room. I truly felt like I was in a domesticated space with touches of home as opposed to another stock room that could be in any city. The bathroom was so luxurious all marble with a beautiful tile mosaic running through the shower. I was really impressed with the bath amenities – Bvlgari! My friend happens to be obsessed with the fragrance so I made sure to take all my leftovers home to her! I did not have a chance to dine at the hotel due to my schedule but I did get a chance to peek down at their restaurant in the lower level of the hotel and of course I had to stop up to the rooftop. It looked amazing and when I asked the hotel staff when it was opening they said in the next few weeks and it would also have dinner options. I will make sure I make time on my next trip to really enjoy that space. All in all I was really happy with my visit and I thought the price ($350 per night and I stayed 2 nights) was really spot on for all the great features that the hotel has to offer. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Graham Georgetown? Share your experiences!