First of all, let me single out the excellent service of Mr. Munoz , the front desk staff. He answered all my queries with a smile and willingness to help me explore Washington DC. The room that we had has a view of the Congress building and it looks awesome at night! For the reasonable price we paid, it surely surpass my expectations. The hotel is clean and chic. My only not so satisfying experience is the breakfast, for $11.99 breakfast, I expected bacon in the menu. The parking fee is expensive for $25 a day. I will definitely book in this hotel again when we go back to DC. I am a happy customer over all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a boutique style hotel located very conveniently to all major attractions. We are located only 5 blocks from the Capital and Library of Congress, 3 blocks from the Nationals baseball stadium and less than 1 mile to the Air and Space museum along with other Smithsonian museums. The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a full service hotel catering to the needs of a highly international clientele. It is an ideal location for guests who need to see the sites, do business "on the hill" and for those who are in town to see a baseball game! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and getaroom.com so you can book your Capitol Skyline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol Skyline Washington Dc
- Hotel Capitol Skyline
- Washington Dc Best Western