We are at the hotel right now. I was very worried when we arrived last night because several ambulances went by right when we were checking in and I thought that they would be a problem but I didn't hear any through the night.
The staff is very nice and helpful. Our Tv didn't work at all and the maintenance man came within five minutes of my call to the front desk. Ultimately, we were moved to a room with a working tv. The new keys and a luggage cart were brought to us and the man offered to help us move.
The hotel is a little dated but the location and staff make up for that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a boutique style hotel located very conveniently to all major attractions. We are located only 5 blocks from the Capital and Library of Congress, 3 blocks from the Nationals baseball stadium and less than 1 mile to the Air and Space museum along with other Smithsonian museums. The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a full service hotel catering to the needs of a highly international clientele. It is an ideal location for guests who need to see the sites, do business "on the hill" and for those who are in town to see a baseball game! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Capitol Skyline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol Skyline Washington Dc
- Hotel Capitol Skyline
- Washington Dc Best Western