We have selected this hotel on account of its proximity to the Capitol. You will walk to Capitol building in just 10 min walk. While it may not be the fanciest hotel, it's front desk is very accommodating and easy to work with. You have to pay for every service including TV in the room. There is no coffee machine in the room. Free shuttle was out of service when we stayed. However our room is clean and specious. Bed sheets & towels are very clean. Overnight parking rate is $25 plus tax per night which is of very high proportion compared to room rate. You will get the basic room for the price that you will pay to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a boutique style hotel located very conveniently to all major attractions. We are located only 5 blocks from the Capital and Library of Congress, 3 blocks from the Nationals baseball stadium and less than 1 mile to the Air and Space museum along with other Smithsonian museums. The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a full service hotel catering to the needs of a highly international clientele. It is an ideal location for guests who need to see the sites, do business "on the hill" and for those who are in town to see a baseball game! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Capitol Skyline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol Skyline Washington Dc
- Hotel Capitol Skyline
- Washington Dc Best Western