The rooms are very spacious and the beds are very comfortable. There is free wifi throughout the entire hotel, although it can be slightly complicated to set up. The hotel is convenient to the mall and the Capitol building, about 15-20 mins walk. Also, it's not too far from a metro station. Breakfast is slightly pricey, but the hotel is near a McDonald's and a supermarket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a boutique style hotel located very conveniently to all major attractions. We are located only 5 blocks from the Capital and Library of Congress, 3 blocks from the Nationals baseball stadium and less than 1 mile to the Air and Space museum along with other Smithsonian museums. The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a full service hotel catering to the needs of a highly international clientele. It is an ideal location for guests who need to see the sites, do business "on the hill" and for those who are in town to see a baseball game! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Capitol Skyline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol Skyline Washington Dc
- Hotel Capitol Skyline
- Washington Dc Best Western