They will charge you for stuff on your credit card that you didn't even do.....I live 150 miles away and I got home and looked on my card online and they charged me $250.00 for saying I was smoking in my room.....I don't even damn smoke....I called they say they got pictures from some maid...Bull-crap....I had to leave the room 12 hours early anyway and anybody or anything could've happen to that room while I was gone........A big rip-off...they will steal your money.....beware of them hidden charges....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a boutique style hotel located very conveniently to all major attractions. We are located only 5 blocks from the Capital and Library of Congress, 3 blocks from the Nationals baseball stadium and less than 1 mile to the Air and Space museum along with other Smithsonian museums. The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a full service hotel catering to the needs of a highly international clientele. It is an ideal location for guests who need to see the sites, do business "on the hill" and for those who are in town to see a baseball game! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Capitol Skyline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol Skyline Washington Dc
- Hotel Capitol Skyline
- Washington Dc Best Western