My boyfriend and I went to Washington DC for a trip in my schoolbreak. He chose this hotel via Blackberry travel. The clerk didn't know that we had the breakfast included and we had to show him on the phone. Those 3 breakfasts weren't good at all. There's not a lot of choice. We can't eat apples or bananas which is sad because I don't like any kind of melon! The bread is dry and there is only apple jam no strawberry or raspberry! For the room, it was okay, ours was a bit smaller because it was near the elevator. The location is not bad if you like to walk like us. Capitol is about 20-25 minutes if you walk fast. The neighborhood is okay. I don,t think that we'll come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a boutique style hotel located very conveniently to all major attractions. We are located only 5 blocks from the Capital and Library of Congress, 3 blocks from the Nationals baseball stadium and less than 1 mile to the Air and Space museum along with other Smithsonian museums. The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a full service hotel catering to the needs of a highly international clientele. It is an ideal location for guests who need to see the sites, do business "on the hill" and for those who are in town to see a baseball game! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, HRS, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Capitol Skyline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol Skyline Washington Dc
- Hotel Capitol Skyline
- Washington Dc Best Western