Nothing impressive, some ok stuff and lots of room for improvement.
No roomservice, expensive parking, rooms are very dimm (3 lamps in total), tasteless brown furnishing and painting, wifi is awfully slow, location does not feel very safe, no eating places nearby, no cable tv, and breakfast not included.
Reception service is ok, rooms are clean, reasonable comfortable beds, though noisy... so all in all, no real deal in this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a boutique style hotel located very conveniently to all major attractions. We are located only 5 blocks from the Capital and Library of Congress, 3 blocks from the Nationals baseball stadium and less than 1 mile to the Air and Space museum along with other Smithsonian museums. The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a full service hotel catering to the needs of a highly international clientele. It is an ideal location for guests who need to see the sites, do business "on the hill" and for those who are in town to see a baseball game! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo and HotelsClick so you can book your Capitol Skyline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol Skyline Washington Dc
- Hotel Capitol Skyline
- Washington Dc Best Western