We came up on New Years Eve to Party and chose this hotel...I haven't stayed there in a while in it was upgraded and they really did a good jod there...The front desk was good and the beds were comfortable.....The only thing I was surprised over was that the parking use to be free and now they charge $30.00 and a bottle of water in my room was $4.00...What in the world...I would stay there again...It's close to the club....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a boutique style hotel located very conveniently to all major attractions. We are located only 5 blocks from the Capital and Library of Congress, 3 blocks from the Nationals baseball stadium and less than 1 mile to the Air and Space museum along with other Smithsonian museums. The Capitol Skyline Hotel is a full service hotel catering to the needs of a highly international clientele. It is an ideal location for guests who need to see the sites, do business "on the hill" and for those who are in town to see a baseball game! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and getaroom.com so you can book your Capitol Skyline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol Skyline Washington Dc
- Hotel Capitol Skyline
- Washington Dc Best Western