Got to the hotel late afternoon and gotta give the manager and the senior front desk man credit. they really seem to know how to make things work. Unfortunately, I got the trainee and the bell guy who seem to forget and finish one task upon being given another. The manager did not mind me parking the car while I load and unload luggage out of the car. I figured out later that you can park temporarily on the side street instead of blocking the driveway. Of course, only one car at a time.
Based on the previous reviews, I made sure I got the parking voucher with in and out privileges. They gave me a map to show where to park. Upon parking the car, I got lost trying to find the hotel. Good thing I had the map. I really hate 45 degree streets!!!!
I did find that there are a lot of eateries around the area and oh... that was the first time a woman who was dressed rich actually ask me if i had change to spare. She did not look homeless either.
Breakfast was okay. The basics. The free USA Today newspaper was a plus. Returned it after reading. For $200 a night for 2 adults 2 seniors and a child, I'd say the $40/person a night was worth the distance and amenities from this hotel. Just stay away from them trainees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step up to all-suite amenities when looking for a hotel in the Washington, DC, Georgetown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Georgetown Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
- Best Western Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Best Western