This hotel has a nice old fashioned feel to it and the rooms are great value for money. I was in a room on the fifth floor with 2 others for 3 nights and the 2 queen beds were comfortable and clean. Housekeeping came each day. The bathroom looked much newer than the rest of the hotel and it was also clean. Wi fi worked fine on my floor and in my room. I very much enjoyed the continental breakfast which was an assortment of bagels, muffins, cereal, tea, coffee, juice and bananas. Nice, quiet location and quick walk down hill to Dupont Circle and the metro station there. No complaints about the radiator, our room was set at a comfortable temperature and we didn't have to touch it. I was wary after reading many negative reviews on here, but once again I've discovered that there are so many fussy people out there who only have negative things to say! Would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Park Washington Dc
- Hotel Windsor Park
- Windsor Park Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsor Park Hotel offers 43 guestrooms in a variety of configurations. Built in 1926, this charming hotel has been restored and updated to provide everything expected by those traveling for business or pleasure. All bathrooms have been recently renovated (2009) and there is free wireless internet throughout the hotel. Two computer stations are also available for our guests use and our free Continental Breakfast saves the time and expense of finding a restaurant in the morning.Windsor Park Hotel is in a charming, quiet, safe neighborhood with over 100 establishments offering shopping, art, entertainment and cuisine from around the world. Embassies, majestic homes parks and tree-lined streets are a pleasure to see throughout the year. Guests can walk to Rock Creek Park, DuPont Circle, Adams Morgan, the National Zoo and many other points of interest. There are three major convention hotels within a short walk and two metro stations -Woodley Park-Zoo and DuPont Circle- are within a few short blocks enabling our guests to reach all the wonderful sites in our Nation’s Capital. The friendly personalized service of this small hotel makes all our guests feel right at home. This is where yesterdays charm is today’s treasure.Hotel and Room Amenities24-Hour Front Desk AC/HEAT w Individual Comfort Control ElevatorBusiness Services Free Local Calls Voice MailVending/Ice Machines Iron/Board RefrigeratorSafe Deposit at Front Hair Drier in bathrooms Map/Tour InfoRollaway/Cribs available Comcast Digital TV w over 100 Channels We have only street parking but there are two large garages within a few blocks.We are a “Smoke Free Property” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Windsor Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.