“Very nice place to stay in DC.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Adam's Inn

You added Adam's Inn to your Saves list
Adam's Inn
2.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   1746 Lanier Place NW, Washington DC, DC 20009 (Adams Morgan)   |
Offers & Announcements
$50 OFF AUGUST WEEKENDS!
Ranked #18 of 33 Washington DC B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Very nice place to stay in DC.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I stayed for a number of days in December. I liked it a lot, much more personal than most hotels, which was nice as I was on my own. The rooms are simple, have character and are clean. There is a continental breakfast. Staff are very helpful. It is pretty convenient for getting around so far as buses and metro. It's a nice,, safe area of DC, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Lots of character and convenient. Accommodating staff. Looking for something different than the standard hotel? This might be it. Get a different view of Washington. If you have a car, parking will be an issue.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a clean nice B&B near central Washington that is reasonably priced relative to other places in the city. It's not that central, hence the lower rates. It's about a 15 minute walk to the subway from where you can take the metro to all main tourist destinations. Even coming back late in the evening we felt safe. There isn't anything much around within waking distance however it is a safe area. The breakfast was average & the staff helpful.

• Stayed January 2013
Wrightsville Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed at the Inn weekend before Thanksgiving with some friends who drove down from NY. Walking distance to DuPont Circle, the Zoo and right around the corner from tons of great restaurants and bars in Adams Morgan. Great location, super clean and friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2013
Kisumu, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Adams Inn is in a world of its own, not because of beautiful bulding of fancied technology, but there is something that tickles you with their simplicity. The staff are quite warm, the management will always ensure that you stay in the city is perfect giving you all the information you ever needed to walk around. They made me leave knowing DC more than even the inhabitants. OOOOh yeah that is another home i have in DC anytime. You try and wont regret.

Room Tip: I think they have nice rooms that are pocket friendly considering that DC doesnt have very many hote...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I definitely recommend the Adam’s Inn to anyone looking for a place to stay in Northwest Washington, D.C.! I love the Inn so much that I actually had my wedding there last Columbus Day Weekend (October 12, 2013). It was the PERFECT location for our backyard, D.C. wedding and a great gathering spot for our family and friends.
After we got engaged, my fiancé and I set out to find a small venue to host our 60-70 person wedding. We live in the Adams Morgan neighborhood and had passed by the Inn frequently, so we decided to reach out to them about hosting our fall wedding. For us, it was a wonderful location with a great backyard and accommodations for our out of town family and friends.
The staff at the Inn were fantastic! We met with them throughout the year to plan our wedding details, and they communicated with our vendors to make sure everything was in place for our big day. Unfortunately, it rained like crazy the weekend of our wedding, and a lot of last minute changes needed to be made. The Inn was incredible flexible and accommodating! The owner, Adam, made sure that everything was in place for us and worked to make it as nice as possible despite the uncooperative weather. In the end, we had a beautiful wedding and an incredibly fun event for our family and friends.
In addition to hosting our wedding in the backyard, we also stayed at the Inn for the weekend. We rented out one of the houses as well at the carriage house and stayed with our family and friends. This was such a fun way to get to see all of our out of town guests! It was also nice to have everyone in one location. The Inn itself is adorable and so comfortable! It’s so clean and homey. As I said above, all of the staff are very friendly and helpful which took away some of our wedding weekend stress!
If you are coming to D.C., you should definitely check out the Adam’s Inn. It’s close to public transportation as well as a ton of fun restaurants and bars. It is located on Lanier Rd. which is a quiet neighborhood. I cannot say enough good things about this location!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I just love this place. If you are looking for a quiet and beautiful inn, this is it. I have stayed here several times. It is a short walk from the Woodley Park Metro stop, and there are lots of really good places to eat nearby. The beds are comfortable, and the breakfasts are very good. The staff are friendly and helpful. I brought 15 exchange students with me on my last trip and they all loved it too. I will always stay here when I come to DC.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends