Let me start with the negatives:
- Breakfast was adequate, but nothing more. Not a big problem since there are some *outstanding* places within a few blocks that offer to-die-for brunches and breakfasts.
- Having a room facing the street resulted in some noise issues on a Friday night.
- Bed was a little "vintage" and not the most comfortable.
On the positive side:
- Location is fantastic. Easy access to many restaurants within a few blocks, and some great walking destinations within a 1-mile range.
- Metro access is good, not great. It's right between two stations, each takes ~12-14 minutes of walking to reach.
- Cleanliness was immaculate, and the room was bright, cheerful, and quite spacious.
- Shared bathroom was clean and not a problem.
- Very nice plush towels.
- Very helpful, friendly service by the staff with dining recommendations and storage of luggage on our last day after checking out.
Overall it was a positive stay and I would gladly stay there again. The cost was reasonable and made the few less-than-ideal aspects worth putting up with.
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Hotel
- Adam`s Hotel Washington Dc