We stayed at Embassy Circle Guest House in September 2012 on a 3 day trip to Washington DC. We could not have made a better choice! A very warm welcome from Angela, the helpful receptionist and general factotum who is full of useful information as well. Our hosts Laura and Raymond Saba were extremely warm and friendly, and enjoy mixing and chatting with guests over a glass or more of wine in the evening (don't miss this, the wine and conversation are both enjoyable). Excellent breakfasts, plenty of coffee and tea and cookies available, and a very good location, a few minutes walk from restaurants (ask Angela and Laura for recommendations, the metro station, or a 10 minute taxi ride to the Lincoln Memorial. Thoroughly enjoyable stay, we hope to return, and cannot recommend this guest house highly enough.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Circle Guest House Hotel
- Embassy Circle Guest House Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit our historic and elegant Washington DC bed and breakfast, steps to the metro, shops & dining in Dupont Circle. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, afternoon wine & snacks, parking & internet access at our Dupont Circle inn. Our Washington DC B&B is centrally located with easy access to the famed monuments and sights of our Nation’s Capital. If you are looking for the perfect bed and breakfast in DC, look no further than Embassy Circle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Circle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.