Words can't adequately describe how much we loved this place. The building and interior decor is very attractive--with wonderful paintings throughout. Great location within walking distance of lots of outdoor restaurants, a first class art museum, and subway access. The best part though is getting to know the owners and their staff and all the house guests. We stayed six nights. We met fascinating people from all around the world, including Raymond and his wife Laura--the owners of the B&B. We actually curtailed some of our site seeing plans just so we could linger over breakfast and share wine with the houseguests in the early evening. What a find in DC. We wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Circle Guest House Hotel
- Embassy Circle Guest House Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit our historic and elegant Washington DC bed and breakfast, steps to the metro, shops & dining in Dupont Circle. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, afternoon wine & snacks, parking & internet access at our Dupont Circle inn. Our Washington DC B&B is centrally located with easy access to the famed monuments and sights of our Nation’s Capital. If you are looking for the perfect bed and breakfast in DC, look no further than Embassy Circle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Circle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.