An architecturally very interesting building updated with virtually any amenity that you would be looking for. Good sized room (the Da Vinci) with fireplace, whirlpool tub, plasma TVs and a toilet that you have to see for yourself. Given the cost of hotels in good areas of DC while pricey it was worth the extra money. Lots of open common areas to relax in. The host, Terence, is helpful and knowledgeable with out being intrusive.
- Also Known As:
- Artists Inn Residence b&b
- Artists Inn Residence Hotel Washington Dc
- Artists Inn Residence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artists Inn Residence is a bed and breakfast and private art gallery owned and operated by the Gerace Family. Our home is comprised of two circa 1900 town houses joined together and converted into a single gracious and welcoming residence. Beautiful historic architectural details combined with 21st century luxuries make our home a perfect choice for your next visit to our city. Enjoy your delicious breakfast in our sunny breakfast room, view the works of local artists in our gallery. ... more less