As other reviewers have said, John the owner is friendly and helpful. The location of the B & B is about 5 blocks from a Metro station, and U Street is lively with restaurants and bars of many types in the evening. I had a room on the top floor with a separate bathroom, but that was no problem at all. The only thing keeping me from giving it five stars is the price--but I guess it's in line with places to stay in DC.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast On u. Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Bed And Breakfast On u. Street Hotel
- b&b On u. Street
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed and Breakfast on U. Street offers visitors a choice of 4 guestrooms, 2 with shared bath for the budget minded traveler, a suite with accommodations up to 4 and a standard room with a queen sleigh bed and private bath. We are located in Dupont Circle, along U. Street, Washington's newest hip neighborhood. Metro access is less than a 10-minute walk for the Convention Center or Smithsonian's. Children welcome and off-street parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Bed and Breakfast on U. Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.