I stayed here with a class of roughly 30 classmates. The staff there was very helpful providing us with directions on how to arrive at specific locations. My group arrived at the hotel at around three in the morning after a very long and delayed plane ride, and they were very accommodating and helpful during this frustrating time frame. The location was very close to a metro station so getting to actual attractions was very easy. However, the surrounding area was a little sketchy and somewhere I would not have felt safe walking around had I not had a large group with me.
The rooms were decent and the bed was very comfy. my room had a couch and a mini fridge which was great for having little gatherings of friends while there. The pay per view movies were an outrageous price, like at least $15 to watch the hunger games, so skip that. There was a CVS right down the street which was very convenient.
Breakfast was included and there was decent selection. Be very careful that you do not lose your ticket that the hotel requires you to present when you finally do decide to eat breakfast, one of my classmates lost his and had a difficult time trying to get another one.
The bar was decent, a little pricey but you're in DC so it should be expected.
Overall, a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away to one of the most beautiful Washington, D.C., hotels on Capitol Hill! Our modern accommodations and attentive staff will provide you with the perfect home away from home!Conveniently located near Nationals Park and local attractions such as monuments, museums and the US Capitol in the up and coming Capitol Riverfront neighborhood. We are in the heart of Washington, DC office buildings such as Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Parsons, BAE Systems, General Dynamics and Booz Allen Hamilton just to name a few. We are also surrounded by government agencies such as the US Department of Transportation, DC Health and Family Services, Bureau of Land Management and convenient to the Navy Yard, Joint Base Anacostia Bolling and Ft. McNair. The striking and modern Courtyard by Marriott Capitol Hill/Navy Yard is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Top among hotels near Capitol Hill, we offer 2,215 square feet of meeting space that can accommodate up to 180 guests, plus on-site catering from The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Enjoy breakfast in the mornings from with delicious Starbucks® coffee or relax with a glass of wine in the evening from The Bistro. You can also stay active during your stay with an on-site 24-hour fitness center, offering cardiovascular equipment, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Our lobby features all of the amenities that saavy travelers have come to expect such as FREE WIFI, a quick print station for your boarding pass to save you time at the airport, comfortable in-room work areas with conveniently located outlets and lighting and a 24-hour business center with a library. The modern lobby would not be complete however without our state-of-the-art GoBoard® that offers directions, up to the minute flight and weather information and information on local attractions with the ability to print you directions! It’s personalized service available at your fingertips! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott