Me and my fiancé are currently staying at this hotel and we have to say we are very pleased. We got a great price for 3 nights and as soon as we arrived we were given a nice warm welcome and advice on locations to visit by the hotel manager at front desk.
I have to admit the pricing for valet parking at the hotel is expensive, however the manager was more than aware of this and gave. us advice and information on other places we could park instead. We did however opt for the hotel parking as it was less hassle and we knew our car would be safe and secure. People say it is far from Washington, D.C. And inform people on getting the subway. However me and my fiancé found it easier and cheaper to walk! It's only a 15 minuet walk to the peace monument (us Capitol) and this is actually where you should tart your sight seeing from, working your way to other monuments and museums. There is a cvs pharmacy store about a 40 seconds from the hotel that sells bottled water, cigarettes, etc. and also a Starbucks but Starbucks is also sold within the hotel. The hotel has free wifi. It's states online when you log in from the hotel that it lasts for one day, however the hotel manager assured us that you simply log back on for the free Internet whenever you want. Which was great! Infact we are using the hotel Internet now. Rooms are clean and spacious Overall a great clean and well located hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away to one of the most beautiful Washington, D.C., hotels on Capitol Hill! Our modern accommodations and attentive staff will provide you with the perfect home away from home!Conveniently located near Nationals Park and local attractions such as monuments, museums and the US Capitol in the up and coming Capitol Riverfront neighborhood. We are in the heart of Washington, DC office buildings such as Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Parsons, BAE Systems, General Dynamics and Booz Allen Hamilton just to name a few. We are also surrounded by government agencies such as the US Department of Transportation, DC Health and Family Services, Bureau of Land Management and convenient to the Navy Yard, Joint Base Anacostia Bolling and Ft. McNair. The striking and modern Courtyard by Marriott Capitol Hill/Navy Yard is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Top among hotels near Capitol Hill, we offer 2,215 square feet of meeting space that can accommodate up to 180 guests, plus on-site catering from The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Enjoy breakfast in the mornings from with delicious Starbucks® coffee or relax with a glass of wine in the evening from The Bistro. You can also stay active during your stay with an on-site 24-hour fitness center, offering cardiovascular equipment, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Our lobby features all of the amenities that saavy travelers have come to expect such as FREE WIFI, a quick print station for your boarding pass to save you time at the airport, comfortable in-room work areas with conveniently located outlets and lighting and a 24-hour business center with a library. The modern lobby would not be complete however without our state-of-the-art GoBoard® that offers directions, up to the minute flight and weather information and information on local attractions with the ability to print you directions! It’s personalized service available at your fingertips! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott