My husband and I stayed here on a weekend getaway. The staff was exceptional, very kind, informative, and attentive. We were able to get into our room hours early due to the fact that I had called the previous day with questions, asked about early check-in, and the gentleman I spoke with requested a rush on our room so it would be ready when we arrived.
The food at the Bistro was delicious, there is a small 24 hour market that allows you to purchase food or drink items whenever you want or need to, the entire hotel was very clean and modern, and our room was wonderful, with a view of Nationals park.
The hotel was just a short walk from the Metro, as well as Nationals Park where we took in a Nat's game, and due to the fact that the Bistro was very busy in the morning, we were able to walk down the block to a Starbucks to grab breakfast before we checked out.
The only (small) complaints that I had were that one of the staff members in the parking garage did not seem to speak much English and so we had a tough time figuring out what he wanted from us (it was apparently valet parking, which we were not aware of) and at 9:00am Saturday morning housekeeping knocked on the door and woke us up after a late night the night before. In their defense, we did forget to put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, but I could hear them up and down the hall as well. Again, these were only minor complaints, and really did not change our opinion of the hotel in general.
I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone that I know!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away to one of the most beautiful Washington, D.C., hotels on Capitol Hill! Our modern accommodations and attentive staff will provide you with the perfect home away from home!Conveniently located near Nationals Park and local attractions such as monuments, museums and the US Capitol in the up and coming Capitol Riverfront neighborhood. We are in the heart of Washington, DC office buildings such as Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Parsons, BAE Systems, General Dynamics and Booz Allen Hamilton just to name a few. We are also surrounded by government agencies such as the US Department of Transportation, DC Health and Family Services, Bureau of Land Management and convenient to the Navy Yard, Joint Base Anacostia Bolling and Ft. McNair. The striking and modern Courtyard by Marriott Capitol Hill/Navy Yard is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Top among hotels near Capitol Hill, we offer 2,215 square feet of meeting space that can accommodate up to 180 guests, plus on-site catering from The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Enjoy breakfast in the mornings from with delicious Starbucks® coffee or relax with a glass of wine in the evening from The Bistro. You can also stay active during your stay with an on-site 24-hour fitness center, offering cardiovascular equipment, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Our lobby features all of the amenities that saavy travelers have come to expect such as FREE WIFI, a quick print station for your boarding pass to save you time at the airport, comfortable in-room work areas with conveniently located outlets and lighting and a 24-hour business center with a library. The modern lobby would not be complete however without our state-of-the-art GoBoard® that offers directions, up to the minute flight and weather information and information on local attractions with the ability to print you directions! It’s personalized service available at your fingertips! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott