Just completed a 6-night family of 4 stay and thought this location was good for the breakfast; location to the trolley "hop on" tour; and close to two metro stations. You can walk to the Mall or take the metro two stops. We were upgraded to a 'two room suite' which helped with the space. It has 2 double beds and a pull-out bed, as well as fridge, microwave and two tvs.
Afternoon Manager's Reception; free Breakfast; Location; And one front desk member who 'took' a pencil from the gift shop, sharpened it and gave it to my daughter when he couldn't find one behind the counter. (She was working on a school project).
Our view (a brick wall); the pool (kind of smelly and cloudy); One grumpy breakfast staff member who, for two days in a row, was really kind of rude. (This is not a mark against the hotel and who know what she was going though this week).
Caution: A little pricey, but so is DC and Valet parking costs are CRAZY! I parked in the public lot kitty-corner to the hotel.
If returning with a family, I would come back. (Unless another hotel offered such a full breakfast)
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Washington Hotel
- Washington Dc Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Washington-Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.