I love coming to Washington DC, mainly because of the Embassy Suites staff and accomodations. The staff is the absolute best of ANY hotel I have ever stayed at. In fact they know my husband and I by name as well as our 4 children (who have only stayed here maybe 4 times). I appreciate that they take the time and effort to accomodate us to the best of their ability. I love the breakfast in the morning. Sometimes it is crowded, but with any location in a major city this tends to be the case. Unlike other reviewers I have never seen them run out of food (I have stayed for the Cherry blossom festival as well as 4th of July). At night the drinks and munchies are perfect way to unwind. I love the location as well. For tourist purposes it is within easy walking distance of the subway (Metro) as well as the Mall and the White house. In fact I enjoy walking so hitting all the monuments around the tidal basin and walking the mall to the capital is a perfect day. There are many good restaraunts in the area as well as fast food within walking distance. For the price, this place is great.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Washington Hotel
- Washington Dc Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Olotels, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites Washington-Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.