I stayed at this hotel for Thanksgiving & enjoyed my stay. I reserved a room at the wrong location. Adonna, at the front desk, was so very patient and helpful. She took care of cancelling my initial reservation & ensured I had a suite at that hotel's location, all with a great smile.
The rest of the front desk staff made me feel as if I were the only guest. Adonna & Joseph Stokes took time to talk with me about the happy hour, loved it, the pool that had great hours, 5 am - midnight & the free breakfast. I loved being on the 14th floor & never felt slighted when I asked for something in my suite.
There were two other gentlemen very much worth mentioning; Terry, one of the staff members, who told me all about the great menu for dinner and made sure he made himself available to assist me. The other gentleman, Robby, was so sweet and did everything to make sure I was satisfied with how he resolved a minor problem.
I am definitely going to stay at this particular location again. I travel alot with my daughters, and this hotel was definitely kid friendly. The suite was large enough, clean and the staff didn't hesitate when I asked for anything to make my stay even better.
The friendly, professional staff will make sure that you are satisfied.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Washington Hotel
- Washington Dc Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Washington-Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.