We went over thanksgiving weekend and were very impressed by:
- the staff; everyone was very friendly. Impressed us from when we checked in to when we left. Very accomodating and detail oriented even given how busy they were.
- Breakfast. Real food, variety and relatively quick given that they were full with a lot of families.
- Clean, comfortable rooms - simple and just what we needed.
- The restaurant Finn and Porter I believe had excellent food. We tend to not dine in the restaurant of the hotel we stay in but somehow we ended up there three times...
- It was very quiet in our room. We were 12th floor, 1203 I believe, and it was surprising given that it was completely full with a lot of families.
We travel quite a bit individually and as a family and this was a great place for us. They must have a solid management team to pull this off along with a great staff.