“Good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Woodley Cafe

Woodley Cafe
2619 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington DC, DC 20008-1522 (Upper Northwest)
202-332-5773
Neighborhood: Upper Northwest
North Aurora, Il
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Enjoyed breakfast here on two days while staying at the Omni. Very good, reasonably priced food, and freiendly service.

Visited September 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Decent, but not consistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We dined here for breakfast during Labor Day weekend, and the service and food was good. However, the next morning we ate here, the service was not as good and we were not nearly as satisfied.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Wonderful place for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was looking for a place to have breakfast with my daughter and my grandson. We were driving south on Connecticut Ave., headed for DuPont Circle when my daughter spotted the Woodley Cafe on the other side of the street. It was Sunday morning so I did a quick U-turn and pulled into a parking space right in front of the restaurant. We sat outside for our breakfast. I ordered the Belgian waffle and my daughter ordered the eggs Benedict and we shared our dishes. My waffle was cooked perfectly and wonderfully delicious. The eggs Benedict were superb. The coffee was strong but not bitter. The only problem was the somewhat slow service. It wasn't very busy so there was no reason I could see for the slow service. I had to ask for more coffee even though my cup was clearly empty by the time we got our food. Considering what we spent for breakfast the day before at the Old Ebbit Grill, I found the prices to be very reasonable.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Schenectady, New York
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

For dinner we neglected to mention kid's portion and our 11 year old got an adult meal. (He is a small 11 year old; so I think they should have figure that out) Food good but took a while. For breakfast, service was good but again it took a while for our meal to arrive. Waiter gave us a free drink as a result of the wait.

Visited July 2013
“Excellent desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service since it wasn't really busy. Waiter was friendly and the televisions weren't as present as in other restaurants. While the quality of the entrees is nothing special we really enjoyed the desserts. I've tasted multiple desserts and especially the Woodley's messy sundae and the Chocolate cake were of high level.