My wife, Daughter and I just spent a week in Washington at this hotel and had a great time. We had a room on the 12th floor so it took some time to get hot water to the sinks but the shower always had hot water right away. The room was cleen and very functional, all of the staff were pleasent and ready to serve. The internet was spotty in our room but very strong in other parts of the hotel.
The location coulden't be better, 2 blocks south of the National Mall, a Metro station around the corner and a short walk to the Fish Market. There's not a lot of choices for dining but with the National Mall so close you won't have any trouble finding good food. Breakfast is included with your room and on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday there is a light dinner served as well, also at no cost.
The Residence Inn Washington, DC/Capitol is a great value and a comfortable place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Capitol Hotel
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, DC/Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.