This is conveniently located just a few blocks south of the mall, within walking distance for many of the tourist sites. It's also a block from the Metro station if you need to get around town. As with any Residence, the rooms are functional and spacious. We stayed in a 2-bedroom suite which allowed the family to spread out. Breakfast is free, however you will fight the crowds on weekends. Service and staff were good. This hotel is in an office area so don't expect nightlife nearby. Disclosure: there is a train track running next to the hotel so you will here an occassional train overnight. It's not too loud considering how close it is, and dispite this minor annoyance I would pick this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Capitol Hotel
- Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, DC/Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.