This is a great place to stay while visiting the museums, especially fabulous because you have a kitchenette (full size fridge) which will help you save on all of those spendy dinner/lunches out.
A breakfast bar is included and runs 6:30-9:30am so you can get a quick bite before the museum death march you will undoubtedly be going on.
James was especially helpful getting us into a room today. Great service! He made sure we had tons of area information. James also locked up our bags while we rant to get a quick bite before heading out on our adventure (before we had checked in).
You will pay to park but you may not need to take your car out of the garage until you are ready to go home, the hotel is convenient to the subway (Federal Center Stop) and rail stations.
Free Wi-Fi in the rooms - Love it! There is a desk in the living room in case you have to do some work during your stay. Everything was clean, the bed was comfortable.. we could not have been happier.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Capitol Hotel
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, DC/Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.