My boyfriend and I just spent this past weekend at the Hampton Inn Convention Center and we loved it! Our room was very clean and comfortable. We could see the Washington Monument right out our window. THe location is great...only a couple of blocks from the Gallery Place-Chinatown metro stop. It is within walking distance of the National Mall (approx 6-7 blocks).
I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. CHeck in is at 4:00 but we arrive early (11:00am) and they had a room ready for us. There is a free hot breakfast every morning in the lobby and it was very fresh. The perfect way to start the day for people who are anxious to get out and sight see! The swimming pool and hot tub were a nice amenity to have after a long day of walking.
The only down side was that parking is expensive, but parking is limited in DC so you will probably have to pay anywhere if you don't want to park on the street.
We will be staying there the next time we visit the Nation's capitol!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Hampton Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.