I've stayed in this hotel twice. I had a meeting in College Park and there wasn't any hotels/restaurants near it so I decided to stay in Chinatown and take the metro out. I am very pleased with that decision. This hotel is clean and the staff very friendly. Probably some of the best night's sleep I've had while staying in DC. I ate breakfast super early and only cereal so can't comment on anything else. They even have a bar open for a couple of hours during weeknights. My colleagues got a couple of beers there.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel
- Hampton Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.