I needed a hotel to stay overnight on a recent visit to DC. Some of the hotels in the area would not allow a single nights stay. Anyway, I decided to stay at this Hampton. Hampton Inn is usually my first choice when I travel. I rarely have gone wrong at a Hampton and this Hampton was no exception. Overall the hotel was well kept and clean. My room was nice and well appointed with a little fridge and microwave. Everything looked good and smelled clean. The Bathroom was tiled and had granite counters. Furniture was typical Hampton but in very good condition. Most importantly the bed was comfortable. I am assuming the hotel is relatively new or they just take good of the property. I missed the breakfast so I cannot comment on that. The staff was very friendly. I had to check out and the staff held my luggage with baggage checks while I went site seeing. I picked up my luggage in the evening without incident. The sites were a 15 minute walk. The hotel is located in a decent part of DC. I felt pretty safe the whole time I was there. The only complaint I have and this applies to all Hampton Inns I've stayed at, is there bragging that they launder fresh the duvet cover for each visitor. Of all the 15 Hamptons I've stayed in the last year not one had freshly laundered duvet covers for my visit. I have the nose of a blood hound and can tell from a mile away if something has been freshly laundered. The chain should not promote and brag about something they blatantly do not do. This Hampton is still a winner and I plan on staying again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Hampton Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.