“Best Green Curry in Washington!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nooshi

Nooshi
1120 19th St. NW, Washington DC, DC 20036 (Dupont Circle)
202-293-3138
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Washington
“Best Green Curry in Washington!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Nooshi is distinctly average in terms of decor. It doesnt have the cool-factor that many other DC restaurants increasingly aspire to. But I would put the Green Curry Chicken in this restaurant up against any other I have tasted anywhere and would bet on it to win! As someone who travels all over the world for my job I always look forward to coming home and ordering in Nooshi. Its the ultimate comfort food. But I also love visiting the restaurant because the clientele is quite young and as a result the restaurant can be atmospheric without being loud. Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
“Nice place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Went to this place for lunch and was not disappointed. I like the Thai soups and that was the main reason for going. I was not disappointed. Prices were reasonable and it was very busy during lunch time.
Will visit again when I go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went for a night out with friends in Jan 2013. The sushi was really good, had the dragon roll. I ordered the Korean short ribs they were semi tender but were not seasoned very well. My husband had the teriyaki chicken and I thought the sauce was too sweet. Just seemed ok, it was a pretty small place for a group there were 11 of us, I may recommended it for a romantic date going out for sushi due to small size and location, but really nothing to brag about.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
District of Columbia
“Love! Love! Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I can't say enough about this place! I love it! I love the appetizers, the sushi and the noodle soups. I especially love this curry noodle soup they have. I want it now. During happy hour, all drinks and apps are 1/2 off, so this place is pretty hoping after work. Service is fast and the atmosphere is fun. I could eat here every day.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beijing, China
“Nooshi for Drunkin Noodles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Had several late lunches at Nooshi while in DC - nice and friendly place for noodle-prone patrons, helpful staff, clean place, good deals.

Visited December 2012