“Great Prices and service...has a bar !” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Kelly's Irish Times Pub

Kelly's Irish Times Pub
14 F St NW, Irish Times Building, Washington DC, DC 20001-1525 (Downtown / Chinatown)
202-543-5433
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Montgomery, Alabama
“Great Prices and service...has a bar !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

a limited menu...but looking for a good supper and drinks...very casual....eat at this place! Had the Hot roast beef with daft beer...my coworker had fish and chips!!!! Great!

Visited August 2013

Pittsburgh,PA
“Good times, interesting decor, and cheap drinks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here both nights we were in DC. It was close to our hotel and we liked the atmosphere. The drinks were cheap ($3.50 PBR pounders!) and it was mostly a younger crowd. It was a nice break from a lot of the more upscale bars and restaurants in the area. Above everything else, we enjoyed the nightly entertainment. Pete Papageorge seems to be a local legend and now we know why.

Visited July 2013
Gatineau, Canada
“Clean, great ambiance, will return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This restaurant was close to our hotel and we went there after a long day at the museum. The beer was cold, the food was great, the place had style. We will be back for sure !!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cairo, Egypt
“Good food in a typical Irish pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nothing's changed since my 2011 review, although I've eaten here several times since. So it's consistent That's good!

I alternate between the Dubliner, which is next door, and Kelly's. I like Kelly's for their sandwiches - both the Reuben and the grilled chicken. I think they've sent their waiters to charm school; attitude appears to have improved greatly! Or maybe we just got a good draw.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dothan, Alabama
“Fantistic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Since moving to the Washington, DC area, it has become a personal tradition to eat dinner at Kelly's and then watch the fireworks. Normally, I get the Fish and Chips, but this year, I got the Bangers and Mash while my roommate got the Corned Beef and Cabbage. The Corned Beef looked so good that I went there for lunch today. All three are fantastic! There is nothing like enjoying a meal and washing it down with a good Irish Beer while sitting steps from Union Station and a couple of blocks from the Capital Building.

• Visited July 2013