“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ruths Chris Steak House - 9th St.

Ruths Chris Steak House - 9th St.
724 9th St., NWWashington Convention Center, Washington DC, DC 20001 (Downtown / Chinatown)
202-393-4488
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruths Chris Steak House - 9th St. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #528 of 2,623 restaurants in Washington DC
Cross street: G & H
Transit: Gallery Place Metro stop
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I love Ruth Chris. The service is always great. The stuffed chicken was delicious. I've never had a bad experience here. I highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

65% Recommend
Fort Lee, New Jersey
“Teriffic as usual!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great service, great location including valet parking, awesome food! The salad with prosciutto and mandarin slices is to die for! Pricey which is the case for all of the Ruths Chris in addition to an a la carte menu as your entrée never comes with any sides. However, quality is the key and this was the case here. Always pleased and the one in DC did not disappoint!

Visited August 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious Meal Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary with a nice dinner. I started with a delicious pomegranate martini. We both went for the Ruth's Classic which gets you a starter, entree, side and dessert. The roasted tomato soup w/crab meat and basil was delicious. I had the 6 oz filet with seafood trio and mashed potatoes. My husband had the 12 oz ribeye with creamed spinach. My filet was a bit over done (didn't ruin the meal) and is one reason I did not give an excellent rating. The ribeye was done to perfection. Dessert was a duo of strawberry cheesecake and chocolates. They were awesome. We weren't offered coffee or an after dinner drink. That surprised me a bit and is the other reason I didn't give an excellent rating. Otherwise the servers were attentive and friendly. It was still a wonderful way to spend an evening. We would go back again without hesitation.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bologna, Italia
“Top classy steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Outstanding steakhouse near the Convention Center and the Verizon Center.
Excellent meat, excellent seafood, even excellent vegetables...
Elegant and quiet venue, ideal for a relaxing dinner and a pleasant conversation.
Best dinner of a week in Washington.

Visited April 2013
Perth, Australia
“both food and service were outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

this was my first time at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and I was very impressed with everything. We were seated immediately and the staff had gone the extra mile to make it special for our colleague who was celebrating his birthday. We never had to wait for service or attention and the food was sensational. Highly recommended and I will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2013