“Delicious Easter Brunch” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 2,699 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 29th Street & M Street
Transit: 38B Metro Bus Georgetown Metro Connection (blue bus system from Foggy Bottom to Rossyln Metro Stops) Closest Metro stops: Foggy Bottom Metro (George Washington University) and Dupont Circle
Description: Featuring contemporary American fare with a focus on seasonal ingredients, BOURBON STEAK offers all-natural, organic and hormone free cuts of beef and the freshest seafood available worldwide. Prior to grilling, all meats at BOURBON STEAK are first poached to mouthwatering tenderness-red meats in butter, lamb in olive oil and pork in bacon fat. Keeping with the nation’s capital’s emphasis on power daytime dining, BOURBON STEAK is one of the first Michael Mina restaurants to serve lunch. Guests can anticipate new salad entrées accompanied by homemade, fresh from the oven bread, each specifically created to complement the salad it is paired with. Rockwell Group of New York composed a design scheme which reflects the elegant informality of Mina’s modern American cuisine, while also paying tribute to the classical stature of the hotel. Natural materials and crafted accents surround the space, from seeded and rubbed glass, to stitched leather and wood.
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious Easter Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My family and I really enjoyed our Easter Brunch at Seasons. The service was great and the buffet selection was impressive. I really enjoyed the fresh oysters, crab and shrimp as well as the bottomless champagne. The duck, lamb and prime rib were also well done. I was a little disappointed by the taste of the salads as they were sort of plain (despite their beautiful appearance). Pastries and cheeses were also a nice touch. For the price, I suggest they serve a better type of champagne to guests. Although I liked this brunch, I paid less for the Phoenician in Scottsdale and enjoyed more food selection and a lot better champagne.

Visited March 2013
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Seasons, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Skigal_11,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback after joining us for Easter Brunch. I am delighted to know that the service and buffet selection were both impressive and that you enjoyed our various offerings. I apologize that you were disappointed by the salads and the champagne that was served. I have shared your comments with our executive chef and Director of Food and Beverage. It would be a pleasure to welcome you and your family back to Seasons.

Warm regards,

DuBois, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous, healthy lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had their grilled chicken with spinach, fresh Buffalo Mozzerella sandwhich on sourdough with Avacado pesto dressing. Incredible!

Visited March 2013
Dear Pam15801,

Thank you for joining us at Seasons for lunch and taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am glad that your lunch was fabulous and healthy! We look forward to welcoming you back!

All the best,
lancaster, pa
“Very good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We ate lunch here while staying at the hotel. The food was very good and the service was very good as well. Atmosphere was very nicely done with light colors and bright direct daylight lighting. The variety offered was a nice selection while the deserts were not as tasty as I expected. Would recommend trying this restaurant.

Visited February 2013
Liverpool, Pennsylvania
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Well I must say when you are paying $40 for breakfast I should not have to ask for more water more coffee or try and find someone to give me my check. The food was great from egg white omelets to order to fresh fruit. The place was half full I would hate to see it on a busy day

DBurghartz, General Manager at Seasons, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear SheriBobLove2Travel,

Thank you for taking the time to share with me feedback after your breakfast in Seasons. I am glad that you enjoyed the food during your breakfast; however I want to express my apologies for the lack of service. It is our goal not only to provide exceptional service but also to anticipate our guest’s needs and I am truly sorry we fell short of our goal. I am happy that your overall stay with us was enjoyable and I do hope you will allow us to provide you with the true Four Seasons dining experience during your next trip.

Respectfully,
Zurich, Switzerland
“Best brunch in DC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This really must be the best brunch in DC it was fabulous, great food, fantastic service. We loved the seafood, eggs cooked to order, so fresh, excellent brunch

Visited January 2013