“Beautiful food, good wine list, good value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful food, good wine list, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We found this place online after a busy day in DC. Being Australians, we love our thai food and get great thai food back home. Bangkok Joes did nit disappoint. Very good food. Lovely green curry great dumplings. Sone good, affordable reds on the wine list. Service was good but not great - however don't let this stop you. It's a good find.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Tasty & Budget Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This little hidden gem was truly a treasure. The food was delicious, ambiance was great & prices to match. The service was a bit slow but when the food finally did arrive it was well worth the wait. I will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
green4859
“Loved the food! A little cramp though...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My hubby and I love Thai food so we decided to try it while we were in Georgetown. Food was delicious! I had the fried flounder and my husband had duck. Both dishes were excellent! The only issue I had was the seating. It felt a little cramped.

Visited October 2012
“Worth going to”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is located in the National Harbour which is a trendy place in Georgetown. Dumplings are very good as well as chicken and steak dishes. Huge portions, impossible to finish. I must comment on very helpful service and pleasant atmosphere which makes it an enjoyable place to be in.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Paducah, Kentucky
“DUMPLINGS TO DIE FOR”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Best Dumplings I have ever had...great rice bowls. The entire family loved this place and the food could not have been better. We went late afternoon. I would guess this place is packed during dinner. Great service, very attentive staff. Would definitely put this one on my do over list.

• Visited September 2012