“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,164 of 2,558 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Chinese
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Don't judge a book by its cover, go and try it. The food is GREAT! Went looking for somewhere to eat and found this place. Me and the family was hastened about going in but we went in anyway even after we order my wife was thinking about walking out but we stayed and had one of the best meal. It's not fancy or expensive, its great food and affordable.

Mandeville, Louisiana
“I found the perfect hole in the wall Chinese restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great food, very affordable, generous portions, prompt service, cooked while you wait. I don't like eating at chain restaurants, I can eat at them anytime I want to. I move a lot (thanks to the military) so I love to find the great local/mom and pop/hole in the wall local restaurants. Only drawback is the restroom, as with most dives the restroom has a lot to be desired. However even with this factored in, I'll be eating at this restaurant as much as possible during our stay in DC.

• Visited July 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Stop for Chinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2009

Li Ho is a mom-and-pop Chinese-food restaurant. The food was excellent, and the service was top-notch. Our server was a cheerful guy who made us feel welcome to both the restaurant and to Washington DC.

They only take cash, but there is a cash machine in the bar across the street if you need it.