“I had the best meal of my life there in June 2007 at a birthday party for 10 at the chef's table in the kitchen. I wish...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tosca Restaurant

Tosca Restaurant
1112 F St NW, Washington DC, DC 20004-1308 (Downtown / Chinatown)
202-367-1990
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tosca Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 2,563 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Italian, Pasta
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: between 11th and 12th
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2008

I had the best meal of my life there in June 2007 at a birthday party for 10 at the chef's table in the kitchen. I wish I had eight stomachs to eat all the food and drink all the wine we were served. Still paying the bill off, though.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good for a special occasion.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2008

good for a special occasion.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Italian! Very nice, clean atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2008

Great Italian! Very nice, clean atmosphere.

Seattle, WA
“Great food, wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2008

On a recent chance visit to DC I was looking for an evening of good food. The Washingtonian listed Tosca at #20 on its list of 100 Best Restaurants. They weren't incorrect. The setting is simple but tasteful and the service is excellent. Our waitress was attentive and inconspicuous ,yet friendly and made excellent recommendations. The food was very tasty with some unique and surprising combinations and delightful presentation. Worth the price.

wallace, california
“Great Overall Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2008

My wife and I traveled from California for a combination wedding anniversary and to celebrate the birth of our first granddaughter. Our waiter, D. Joko took outstanding care of our meal, explaining everything thoroughly and recommending wonderful drinks to accompany each course. The entire meal was great but the desert really made the evening. They took the opportunity to place a simple chocolate ribbon on top acknowledging our special day. I can say without a doubt when we come back to visit we will place Tosca high on our list of places we will be back to eat.