“Perfect Lunch Place” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #843 of 2,709 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Appartenente a omonima catena. Su trip Advisor compaiono recensioni miste di questo locale e di altro in zona Georgetown sempre a Washington, ma sono due cose diverse a chilometri di distanza.
Clarksburg, MD
“Perfect Lunch Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We came to Union Station during the busy lunch hour, but were seated after only a five minute wait. (The restaurants downstairs in the station were so cold that I knew we'd be miserable, and the food court in the basement was overcrowded.) Pizzeria Uno has a weird layout, so it is much bigger than it appears. We were taken to a table overlooking the inside of the station. It was cozy and even though it was crowded, we had no trouble hearing each other. I ordered a large Chicken Milanese salad and my daughter had a deep dish pepperoni pizza with a side salad. We didn't have to wait long for our food and it was delicious. My salad was more than I could eat and the peices of chicken on it were huge. We left very satisfied and happy. My daughter especially liked the pizza. She said, "It's even better than yours, Mom."

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Decatur, Alabama
“More Than A Pizza Joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We visited Pizzeria Uno at Union Station but we were not in the mood for pizza. We looked at the posted menu and decided we would give it a try. We were not disappointed. We came in from the upper level and ate outside of the main restaurant (the side with the shops) and chose a table next to the stairs. It was nice and quite there. It is very loud on the inside. If you want a quieter place, this is it. We wanted to eat on the upper level that runs along the top of Union Station but we were told that it was reserved for large groups. That was a disappointment.

Our server was Katie and she was very friendly and accommodating. I chose the salmon with chimicurri sauce. It included farro salad and roasted seasonal veggies. The salmon was little bit over cooked but was still good. I really liked the farro salad; I had never eaten it before. It was nice and light. My husband ordered the roasted chicken with red bliss mashed potatoes and roasted veggies. His chicken was very moist and flavorful.

However, when I went to the restroom, it was a mess. They were quite busy at the time but the restroom shouldn't have been in that condition. I mentioned it to the hostess.

Overall, a good experience.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Chicago Style Pizza in D.C.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good restaurant in Union Station. It is bigger than it seems and can seat many and larger size parties. It was a little expensive, but the pizza was good.

Visited January 2013
Taylors, South Carolina, United States
“Good good in a cool atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We loved the cool atmosphere in the upper level of Union Station. Our server was excellent, service was timely and food was very good. I do think the place could use a really good cleaning. The tile in the dining rooms and the bathrooms need a good scrubbing. Overall we were happy with our experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mohegan Lake, New York
“UNO's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I love UNO! I never get tired of going there and enjoying a deep dish pizza. I have been to different UNOs from different states, and the food is consistent and the service as well.

Visited August 2012