“Great for those with sweet tooth!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great for those with sweet tooth!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Delicious deserts and large portions. Fun place for large gathering. Recommend for families or work groups. Convenient location.

Visited June 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

• Turkish first
Morristown, New Jersey
“Cheesecake Factory is consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is one of many Cheesecake Factory locations I have visited (I've visited Cheesecake Factory locations in a number of states), and am generally happy with the consistency of the food and service. This location happens to be two-story and a bit smaller than the others I have visited. However, it is louder - perhaps because of the higher ceilings. That is my main complaint. The service is always good, the food is always good, they have a large menu (and now a "lighter" menu for those of us who cannot eat the huge portions).

One of my favorite desserts here is the carrot cake. A huge slice, and made the way a carrot cake should be, with raisins, nuts, and pineapple. My favorite cheesecake flavor is key lime (unfortunately, they were out when I went to this location). I can never eat any of the desserts, cheesecake or other, in one sitting.

I am rating the atmosphere as "poor" because of the noise level; otherwise Cheesecake Factory always has a rather nice atmosphere.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Woodstock, Georgia
“Food was good service needs some love”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Enjoyed the dinner, but service was not. We waited for 40 min for dinner and it one of the meals was wrong, and it wasn't a busy night. Once we got our food it was tasty.

Visited May 2013
Dalfsen, Overijssel, Netherlands
“Big menu, good food and a nice waiter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We loved the food at the Cheesecake factory; it was very, very busy though so the staff had trouble keeping up at this big urban restaurant.

We loved our soy beans and salad for starters and our slimalicious veggie burger and sirloin steak, but the fries were either over-fried or re-fried; so a bit too crunchy and fatty for my taste.

The waiter seemed a bit overworked but was still very friendly.

Helsinki, Finland
“A lot of food to eat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Big menu, everyone can find something for themselves. Big portions, you won't be hungry after eating there! I ordered salmon and it was delicious. French fries were very good. Friendly staff. Clean place. Not much to complain.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere