“It was fun eating outside” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Dubliner Restaurant and Pub

Dubliner Restaurant and Pub
520 N Capitol St. NW, Washington DC, DC 20001-1510 (Downtown / Chinatown)
202-737-3773
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Sarasota, Florida
“It was fun eating outside”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This was close to our hotel. Nothing special but not bad either. I had traditional fish and chips and my husband had the turkey pie which he enjoyed. The serves was okay but she had a lot of tables seated close together. Our only complaint was the price on the dessert special was $2 more than any other which we were not told until we received the bill, it wasn't worth the extra cost.

Aurora, Ohio
“Good food, Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were greeted promptly and sat at a table near the bar. That was a blessing. We had some unexpected entertainment during dinner. A few of the customers started singing Irish songs.

Our server, Will, took very good care of us. He kept checking up on us and refilling beverages. We had the Reuben and Monte Cristo which were both very good. The Irish Cheesecake for dessert was fabulous!

We relaxed and talked while sipping beverages after dinner. We appreciated no one being in a hurry for us to leave. We were letting time pass before our evening tour of the monuments. And, even after we paid, Will checked to see if we needed refills.

We loved the old pub feel and the company.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jamestown, NC
“Great Irish pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We ate outside with beautiful weather. The food was good. My husband got the fish and chips and he loved them. I got chicken wings and a cider ale from Ireland and it was delicious. I wish I could remember the name of it so I could buy it in a specialty store.
The place stays crowded so be prepared, but it is worth the wait.

The Woods, MA
“Irish Experience in DC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Solid selection of beers and hearty food. I had the chicken pot pie which seemed intimidatingly large until I realized that I ate most of it! Good wood paneled, noisy, crowded ambiance that I would fully expect at any successful Irish Pub. I will be back!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great for alate night Irish Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This tavern had a real Irish atmosphere, My husband and I stopped in for a nightcap and were sorry we did not come by for dinner