“Touring VA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Litte Viet Garden - CLOSED

Litte Viet Garden
2934 M St NW, Washington DC, DC 20007-3713 (Formerly Vietnam Georgetown Restaurant) (Georgetown)
202-337-4536
Neighborhood: Georgetown
Westbury, United Kingdom
“Touring VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Good food and friendly service in good location. Pleaseant was to end the day

Visited May 2012

59% Recommend
Green Lane, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

First experience in a Vietnamese restaurant. Helpful staff, and carmelized salmon was outstanding. Several staff members checked on me throughout meal as I was solo this time out. Would define fly return.

Fountain drinks were pricey but food was reasonable. 15-20 dollar range for a dinner entree.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fresh and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

Let me start by saying there is an amazing Vietnamese restaurant in my hometown that trumps every other Vietnamese restaurant I've been to. The standards are set extremely high.

However, Vietnam Georgetown, or Little Viet Garden, was fresh and very good. It lacked some of the flavors my hometown spot has but was nonetheless worth trying and a great dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ornskoldsvik, Sweden
“On the sunny side of the street”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Sat in the sun with some (12) travel-companions enjoying the calm of the back-yard.
Good service with fun staff. Traditional Asian food (thai-'nam-chinese-japanese) Lots of flavours in not too hot dishes. Large selection of asian beers was what we appreciated most. We loved Georgetown. Will be back. Go Capitals!

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Nice lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

I have not had Vietnamese food in a while, so I was very happy to see that there are at least 2 Vietnamese places in Georgetown. I settled for this one, as I did not feel like a whole lunch box offering, I just wanted some phở and this is what I had. It was pretty ok .. the soul of any noodle soup dish is the broth .. and I had to tinker around with mine with the hot sauce and brown sauce they offer separately until I was happy. The portion was generous, I could not finish it.

No complaints at all about the service .. not top shelf, but courteous and efficient.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere