“Great sushi and attentive staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese, Asian fusion
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Oakland,New Jersey
“Great sushi and attentive staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had heard so much about this restaurant and wanted to give it a try. It was so worth it. The sushi was excellent. The appetizers especially the tuna tartar was delicious. Try all the appetizers , they were amazing.

Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Good food great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I give this place four rather than 5 stars because I wasnt thrilled with their sushi, the seaweed was a little too flavorful for my liking. That being said, everything else in this place was great! Our waitress was super friendly and helpful, she even suggested places we could visit in DC (and her recommendations turned out to be quite good)! I really liked all the food here except for the one sushi roll i ordered. Their tuna tar tar was AZMAZING, their meat in greapleaves rolls were delicious, their clay pot with pork was also very very good and their beef cubes were fantastic. All in all a great meal at a very cute place! I honestly have to say though I wasnt thrilled with my spicy tuna roll, while the fish was great and fresh the seaweed was too "flavorful" (I dont like to taste my seaweed) and the rice a little hard, still edible and not horrible but definitely not the best i've ever had! I'd come here for the thai/vietnamease food and have some sushi appetizers like the tar tar.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Just great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place has it all if what you want is great food and service, a great price, and honesty. Fabulous sushi, and we know our sushi. Fabulous pad Thai. Kind and intelligent service from Jeff. Just a great culinary experience, with astounding plating. Really well done.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

This is my new go to sushi joint and a welcome addition to a neighborhood with tons of mediocre sushi restaurants (2 others a block a way).

The fish is fresh. The dishes are creative and thoughtful. The prices are reasonable. And the environment is mellow and clean. I do wish they had outdoor seating but that isn't a possibility on their 2nd floor location.

There is a reason they have great reviews. I almost didn't want to give them five stars because this place is going to blow up and be impossible to get into soon. F it. As long as I can pick up - I'm still happy. Good luck!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Caldwell, New Jersey
“Yummy !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Food was fresh and delicious and staff very pleasant
Restaurant was clean and not noisy like most tourist spots
would highly recommend