“First-Class Tour That You Should Not Miss!” 5 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$59*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Signature Tours provides exceptional tours of Washington DC. 3 hour morning tours, 6 hour all day tours (boat ride on the Potomac River), and 3 hour evening tours 7 days a week. Our experienced guides get off the bus with you and walk around to the memorials, narrating throughout. We provide brand new 2013 buses and exemplary customer service. We are the sister company of Royal Trolley Tours which has been in business for over 12 years! We look forward to having you as our guest!
Michigan
“First-Class Tour That You Should Not Miss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Wow! When I asked my friends what I should see during my first trip to DC, I had a list compiled. There was NOTHING on my list that I did not see on my family's trip today. While six hours sounded like a long day, trust me, the day flew by. Dewayne, our guide, was firing off so much info, I wish I would have had it recorded. Edgar, our navigator, provided a safe, comfortable trip. The extra information we received about the memorials, history, museums, how to get from Point A to Point B was priceless. We also booked the night tour and cannot way to see the city sites at dark. I spent a lot of time researching tour groups and definitely made the right choice. Thanks Signature Tours of DC and thanks Trip Advisor.

Visited April 2014
Tracey_and_Zuma, Owner at Signature Tours of DC- Day/Night, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you so much for you wonderful review of our company. It brought a big smile to my face! Dwayne is just fantastic! I will personally give him your compliments. We are so glad that you found the tour informative and exciting. Edgar can navigate around DC like no other =)
Thank you for entrusting your family with ours!

Charlotte, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
“Best Tour in DC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I goofed up my on-line reservation and when I called late on a Friday night Zuma answered the phone and reassured me all would be well, and it sure was. That was just the start of a great tour with Zuma & Liam. Great narration of all things DC. A family friendly, fun tour. Complimentary bottled water! You really feel appreciated. Lot's of favorite parts, but absolutely loved the Baked & Wired Cupcakes of Georgetown. Keep up the great work, see you when we are back in DC.

Visited April 2014
Mistakes happen, that is why we are here for our customers! We like to give a personalized touch. I will tell Liam you appreciated the cupcakes!
Milton Keynes
6 attraction reviews
“Really really good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Although we booked with Royal trolley tours we went with Signature tours I assume because there were not enough people for both tours. We arrived early and the Signature bus turned up but no Royal Trolley bus- it was only when my son went to ask we were told to get on this bus maybe that could be explained. That being said the tour was really good and Dwane our guide was extremley knowledgable about everything, even though there were lots of tours around he told us where to meet him or the coach after he had told us all about what we were looking at. He answered all our questions and it was great seeing everything lit up at night. We were dropped off at our hotel after the tour and this was also great as it was 11 p.m - all in all a great night

Visited April 2014
Royal Trolley is our sister company! Sorry you did not know that in advance. I am happy that your son found us! Other that that you seem like you had a great time. Glad we could give you a lift back to the hotel! Please come back and see us again!
Sydney, Australia
“The Washington DC tour to do in one day!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We took the Amtrak from NY into Washington for a quick one day visit. What a GREAT way to see Washington D.C and all the must see memorials in 6 hrs. Edgar was a great 'Navigator' and dropped us off and picked us up at all the right places. Liam was very knowledgeable about American history and the pace he set was just right. We had a mixed age group of 10 + 1 infant and he catered to all our needs as well as that of others on the tour and explained where we needed to be and when especially with the timing for the Potomac cruise.
Also our timing in Washington was perfect with great weather and cherry trees in full bloom.

Thanks to Signature tours for making us feel like VIPs. The little touches like bottles of water to drink were much appreciated. The bus was comfortable, clean & air-conditioned. Thanks to Edgar & Liam for being accommodating and dropping us off outside the Air & Space museum it was a great way to end the tour and save us time.

Visited April 2014
Thank you for writing about our clean buses cold water. We aim to please...Seeing the Cherry Blossoms in full bloom is a once in a lifetime experience. I am so happy that you were able to catch them! I will personally tell Liam & Edgar that you enjoyed their tour! Thank you!
Dayton, Ohio
“Signature Tours of DC by Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

This tour was fabulous. Our guide, Dwayne, was so knowledgeable about everything DC. I was surprised that he managed to fit in all the stops that are listed for this tour. He was so friendly and had so many interesting facts that we were just amazed. Our ride was very modern and comfortable. Our thanks to Curtis, our driver, who made sure we were dropped off at our hotel. I highly recommend this tour.

Visited March 2014
Tracey_and_Zuma, Owner at Signature Tours of DC- Day/Night, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you! There is nothing more satisfying than a customer recommendation! I am so happy you found Dwayne and Curtis on top of everything. They are part of the "Signature Family". I will let them know about your compliments. Thank you for you business!