“Little lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,509 of 2,700 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Cuban
“Little lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Great service. .food was awesome. ..nice place love the atmosphere. ..sitting is pretty good ..I went doing the day of course but towards the weekend place is packed...

Los Angeles, California
“A Gem! And great drinks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was staying at Aunt Bea's B&B down the street, so took the recommendation to come down to Little Ricky's with a grain of salt. I was told it was one of the best restaurants in the area. I was very pleasantly surprised, as it was a great mix of food, drinks, and people. Their flan was lovely. The pork was more than I could eat and very tasty. I had the Lucy drink, which just hit the spot, plus a nice glass of wine. If I was going to be in the area for more days, I readily would have returned. The staff made me feel very comfortable as well.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
washington dc
“Pricey and Nothing Special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ordered the pork dish to go. It was very disappointment. The portion of meat fine but there was less than a1/4 cup of rice with black beans and the vegtable medley. It cost more than $15.00. Perhaps the portions are better in the cafe but the food was not outstanding.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rochester NY
“A hopping neighborhood Cuban restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Good food, great selection of menu items, great service, and very friendly staff. We had a 6:30 PM reservation becaus ethe place was closing for a private party at 7:00 PM but we ran late and didn't arrive there until 7:00. The Maitre D Adiel [sp?] was very gracious and sat us anyway.

Visited May 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Lucy, I'm Home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Little Ricky's is great. The food is authentically good and the service is friendly & personable. I highly recommend the plantains as a side to your meal. They are delicious. The atmosphere is fun and inviting as well as happy. Overall a great little restaurant.

• Visited April 2013