“AMAZING” 5 of 5 stars

844-678-8687
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Nightly Spirits Historic Haunted Pub Tours take a look at some of the most haunted places in D.C. and Old Town Alexandria, while allowing time to really enjoy the "spirits" along the way. Our tours stop at 3-4 different famous pubs/bars and give you a look into their haunted and historic past. Come try us out, this isn't your ordinary ghost tour and we are confident that you will love our costumed tour guides. Check out our website for tickets and details on where our tours depart from.All of our tours depart at 8:30 PM from locations near the White House and Old Town Alexandria.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Me and my boyfriend took the White House tour with another couple for my boyfriend's birthday. Karima was our tour guide and she did an excellent job recreating the stories. Both my boyfriend and his friend are history majors and so they really enjoyed the history behind each of the stories. Karima was so knowledgeable about each story she told and even asked quiz questions. She really took the time to get to know the group and add little tid bits of information that she thought we might find interesting. Even for me (not a history major), I found everything FASCINATING and would definitely do it again. We are from DC and had no idea what a great activity Nightly Spirits had going on just around the corner from us. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to do something FUN and DIFFERENT than just your average happy hour!!

Visited March 2014

3 attraction reviews
“Great Time! Would recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Recently took the Whitehouse tour. Loved the Occidential Grill and all of the bars we visited. Karima was a great The stories were not scary and there wasn't very much about hauntings but the history was interesting and i was having so much fun it really didn't matter. Loved this tour!!! Thanks for a great evening! P.S. try the coconut cake martini @ The Old Ebbitt.

Visited February 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
“A good time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Karima was a great storyteller and did a wonderful job mixing history, haunting stories, and laughter into her tour. The stories were not very scary, but the history was interesting. My husband and I had a great time.

Visited January 2014
Severn, Maryland
“Fun Tour of Old Town before Halloween”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I did the Old Town Alexandria the weekend before Halloween with a group of friends. There was one guy leading the tour in costume who's name I can't recall (sorry) and Jared was also there. I wish I remembered the stories a little better, but uh, I guess that's the nature of it being more of a pub tour. Anyway, they did a good job keeping the group moving along from bar to bar and telling the stories outside as we were passing the buildings, so it was a little spooky and we could take some pictures. Then go inside to warm up and have a drink and get to know each other. I also got introduced to a new favorite pumpkin beer. Maybe just wish we heard a few more stories or that the cost was a little less, but otherwise I really liked the tour. And Jared was very nice too!

Visited October 2013
Bordentown, New Jersey
“Fun Bar Crawl with Kelvin!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I took the Capital Pub Crawl with Kelvin of Nightly Spirits and had a great time! It's a walking tour that stops at 4 different bars, the White House, and a couple other statues/buildings. The stories aren't particularly scary but there is a good bit of interesting historical information. Overall, the tour was a lot of fun but I think it should be mentioned that the bars visited are on the more expensive side. Obviously it's up to you what you want to drink (or not) but just be aware that the night could get pricey!

Visited September 2013