“"Would Stay Again"” 5 of 5 stars

733 15th Street, NW, Washington DC, DC 20005 (Dupont Circle)   |
Sydney, Australia
“"Would Stay Again"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband, two children and I stayed at these apartments from the 17/6/13 to the 25/6/13. We made our booking through Booking.com, and despite a one bedroom and not a two bedroom being booked for us and having to spend our first night in two separate apartments on separate floors , I would still highly recommend staying at these apartments. We were put into our two bedroom apartment the next day and found it to be beautifully furnished, very spacious with a full kitchen including a dishwasher, dining table, lounge room, two bathrooms and a washing machine and dryer. This is a great location, about a block from the Whitehouse and close to all landmarks. The neighbourhood is safe and you can walk around without a worry. There are some good restaurants close by as well as a pharmacy which also carries some food items. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this to my friends.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

21 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Despite an almost perfect place (location, amenities, services) an open window would be nice in the spring. Inside mounted storm windows prevented any type if fresh air from flowing. Desk staff is a bit daft at times, but splendidly helpful at others. I'd choose this before a hotel any day.

• Stayed June 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

overall very good but toilet sink was badly blocked, i wasnt bothered to ask for it fixed but problem like this should have been discovered and fixed prior to guest arrival. nice and spacious apartment with full kitchen. location excellent very close to all the landmarks i planned to visit. staff is friendly but not very helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I booked a couple of nights in these serviced apartments through booking.com as the price was VERY reasonable. I then got an email apologising that an incorrect price had been charged and wouod I like to cancel the booking or pay a lot more? Naturally, I chose neither option and explained that I have entered into a contract they offered and which they should honour. To their credit they did. Nice small apartment, Good to have the privacy instead of a hotel. I would happily stay again although the cost might now go above my work budget. but I'll check carefully.

• Stayed February 2013
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The Woodward Building is just 5 minutes from the White House. Our 2BR unit was comfortable for my family. We were a party of four and my sister joined us for a night. Living and dining areas were spacious. Kitchen was well laid out and complete with basic appliances and utensils.

Would definitely use this hotel if we'll go back to DC.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Bridgestreet Woodward Building? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bridgestreet Woodward Building

Address: 733 15th Street, NW, Washington DC, DC 20005
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette
Ranked #3 of 23 Specialty lodging in Washington DC
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Bridgestreet Woodward Building reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Bridgestreet Woodward Building, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.