“Awesome...if you are able to stay on base, stay here.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Air Force Inn Joint Base Andrews

Air Force Inn Joint Base Andrews
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Washington DC
Air Force Inn Joint Base Andrews
1380 California Ave., Andrews AFB, Washington DC, DC 20762   |
Newport News, Virginia
“Awesome...if you are able to stay on base, stay here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were searching for somewhere to stay that was affordable near DC. I was very worried about what our room would look like considering how cheap the rate was but to say I was pleasantly surprised is an UNDERSTATEMENT! The room was immaculate and even had a ceiling fan! It was spacious and near the Metro. The staff was always helpful! We truly enjoyed our stay and will stay again if we visit DC!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Cogan Station
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Presidental Inn on Joint Base Andrews. We have always found the staff to be helpful and pleasant. We have stayed here on numerous occasions because it is located close to the National Harbor area and the downtown DC area. Over the years that we have stayed here we have never had any problems with our reservations. The rooms are nice and big with a queen size bed, small fridge, coffee pot and microwave. Also, staying at the Inn lets you use the on-base dining facility. Breakfast for 2 for about $5.50.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Fort Wayne
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I had a reservation for 2 nights, previously confirmed, and guaranteed with a credit card due to an anticipated late arrival. Upon arriving and endeavoring to check in, the staff confirmed the reservation and that there was a credit card on file, but that there were no rooms available (due to a higher priority guest?) They gave me a list of hotels in the area and said that I should call one (it was now 1:00 am). Since I would be vacating the room in 6 hours because of leaving for a meeting, I was allowed to stay the night, but I had to check out before I left for the meeting and told to find another hotel.
If Andrews Lodging is unable to honor a previously confirmed reservation, I would suggest they make arrangments for the guest to stay at another hotel and notify the guest prior to arrival. If this were a non-government business, this would have been my last stay.
I must say that there was a pleasant followup call from a customer service representative with an apology and a promise to fix this problem--but other hotels, airlines and resaturants already have policies in place to accommodate guests whose reservations are not honored, and it generally it is not just giving the customer a list of other vendors and telling them to go somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Air Force Inn Joint Base Andrews? Share your experiences!