First of all i loved the location of the hotel which is truly fantastic. The view out of my room was gorgious. What i liked less was the hospitality of the people working here. When i checked in nobody informed me about the beautiful spa and nobody even told me where to find the elevator.
When i arrived in my room there was an extra bed for children which i didnt ask for.
The restaurant CityZen they have in the hotel is just perfection. One of the best restaurants i had in months.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Washington Dc
- Mandarin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Mandarin
- Washington Dc Mandarin Oriental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Jefferson Memorial, Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC is located in the heart of the nation’s capital at the juncture of the Potomac Tidal Basin and Washington Channel, between Maine and Maryland Avenues and 12th and 14th Streets, SW. This location, with views of both the city and the water, is convenient to the National Mall, Smithsonian Museums, numerous monuments and Capitol Hill. Accessible by Metro Rail from either the L’Enfant Plaza or Smithsonian stops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.